Triple security for timber construction, furniture production and interior fittings.
Solid timber panel production by Schwörer Holzindustrie makes use of multiple daylight presses and single daylight short-cycle presses. The annual capacity amounts to around 1,000,000 sq.m. The latest no-contact glue application methods are used. Regular internal and external inspections guarantee a consistently high standard of quality.
The product range encompasses:
- Panels with building supervisory authority approval (Z9.1-209) by the German Institute of Structural Engineering.
- Crosswise gluing with the outer skin and central core arranged at 90° angles.
- Timber types: Spruce, larch, Douglas fir.
- Formats up to 6 m x 2.50 m x 13-57 mm.
- Derived timber material classes 20, 100 and 100 G according to DIN 68800-2 (in accordance with building supervisory regulations).