History since 1950
Schwörer – one-stop progress
The Schwörer Group with its 1820-strong workforce stands for competence in timber, steel and concrete. Represented in 7 different locations in Germany, the family firm was founded in 1950.
It has been acclaimed for its high level of ongoing investment and its untiring development of ultra-modern prefabricated products.
At the company headquarters in Hohenstein-Oberstetten on the Swabian Alb, the family firm produces around 1000 energy-saving timber frame homes a year, and generates eco electricity in its biomass combined heat and power station (8.5 megawatts).
Schwörer Holzindustrie produces and markets a wide selection of sawn timber and top-quality derived timber products to a consistently high and tested standard of quality.
The complete production cycle is designed in step with ecological directives, ensuring the complete and responsible use of the valuable raw material timber.