Wood diversity like nowhere else
- solid structural timber
- glulam-elements for the ceiling
- three-layer slabs
- sawn timber – as a basis for a flexible further processing
- solid structural timber – for quality at running meter
- DUO/ TRIO/ QUATTRO-beams – with solid wood character
- glulam– as an alternative to steel and concrete with high bearing capacity
- glulam-items for the ceiling – for rational building
- three-layer-slabs– for creative freedom of design
- three-layer installation plate – for fast processing
- three-layer-Finish – with finished coated surface
In dialogue with users, we develop innovative products that make timber construction more attractive, more economical and simpler.
Modern production facilities guarantee the highest quality. Under the roof of the 16,000 m² production hall, we carry out quality sorting, finger-jointing, surface gluing, order picking and loading on high-performance equipment. The annual output is 100,000 m³ in 2-shift operation.
Of the total numer, 40.000m³ are allotted to solid structural timber, 40.000 m³ to glulam and 20.000 m³ to lamella laminated timber.
For us the inner values count - wood with guaranteed stability
During the processing into high-quality derived timber products, the dried sawn timber is tested in five work steps and sorted accordingly.
For the constructive use it does not depend on the "superficial impression", but rather on the "inner values":
What about the raw density, the fibre course, the knots which are in the swan timber or the knottiness and the cracks in the wood?
The sum of the measures described on the right guarantees the high quality level of SchwörerHolz.
- During the vibration measurement, each individual wood is attached to the front side and the dynamic modulus of elasticity is determined via the natural frequency measurement.
- In an intermediate step, the wood is pre-planed and then the moisture is measured, in a longitudinal pass via the entire cross-section with 400 measurements per second. Moisture nests and moisture deviations are detected right down to the core.
- This guarantees that the prescribed moisture values are observed during the gluing process.
- The multi-sensor scanner is an X-ray and surface scanner that determines the raw density, fibre deviations, knuckle density as well as optical quality criteria and characteristics.
- This is followed by mechanical curvature measurement.
- A final visual inspection completes the examination process.